Manufacturing Operations Performed:
- Multi or single stations mechanical/electrical assembly
- Custom mailing services
- Assembly of marketing samples
- Multi-component packaging
- Inspection/repackaging of outsourced components
- Contract sewing
- Recycling of defective or manufacturer’s surplus products
- Assembly of cardboard packaging materials
For further information on how we can meet your manufacturing needs, contact:
Director of Production
Success in Partnerships
A broad technological experience along with an excellent record for good quality and reliability in schedule compliance has meant success in partnerships with small and Fortune 500 customers.
Benefits to You!
- Expand manufacturing capacity without bringing in additional workers, facility space, or equipment.
- Sub-contract production operations that are not suitable for your manufacturing processes.
- Maintain an economical advantage in the manufacturing of products in a cost-conscious market.
- Accommodate increases in quantity requirements due to seasonal variations or business fluctuations.
- Free up premium wage workers for mainstream operations by out-sourcing routine requirements.
Transportation Services for Pick-Up and Delivery – Click Here for more info.